Built on Apache Kafka®, easily collect event data from anywhere, add rich attributes, and send to wherever you need.Get Started For Free
Stream from any source
Use Keen’s powerful REST API and SDKs to collect event data from anything connected to the internet: your websites, apps, backend servers, smart devices, third party systems, etc.
- Batch upload historical data from your production systems.
- Easily collect data using streams, webhooks, or even AMP-Analytics.
- Utilize our Data Modeling Guide that allows you to make your analytics more powerful and accessible, while also helping you avoid common beginner mistakes (and will save you time too!)
Enrich & transform
Add additional details to the billions of events you capture.
- Use enrichments to add dimensions like location, weekday, access device, and more.
- By utilizing custom Access Keys, use transformations to add entity data from custom data sources.
- If you’re looking to collect events on the web, utilize Keen’s Auto-Collector to automatically collect events with data-rich properties.
Send data wherever you need it
Your data is one of your most valuable assets. We’ll never force you into a data silo.
Fully managed event data pipeline
A customizable data pipeline without the overhead of a DIY solution.
Get up and running quickly with our comprehensive set of tools and SDKs. You can be collecting data quickly in no time.
Put Keen’s people on pager duty instead of yours. Our global team of developers and support staff ensure that the platform is running 24/7, 365.
Build exactly what you need with a fully customizable stack. You have total control over what data is collected and how it’s described.
Decrease your operational and delivery risk. Avoid the inevitable headaches that come with maintaining a fault-tolerant data pipeline.
Use Keen’s highly available compute API to build analytics features directly into your software.Learn more »