Reduce your risk and maintain compliance.
- Decrease your operational and delivery risk with Keen. Data is totally secure through transfer through HTTPS and TLS, then stored with multi-layer AES encryption.
- Restrict access and securely present only the data customers should be able to view.
- Present data in arbitrary ways without having to re-architect your security or data model.
- New industry regulations can create unexpected hurdles. Keen is committed to implementing major compliance updates, such as GDPR, to limit the operational impact on your business.
Manage keys programmatically
Programmatically generate, revoke, or modify API keys. For customer-facing metrics, a common pattern is to generate a key when onboarding a new account. Each key ensures that a given customer only sees data related to their account.
Role-based access control
Guarantee each of your users can only explore the data they need, with completely customizable permission tiers. Keys can be used to grant access to particular data points or the results of particular queries.
- API Keys have access rules that can restrict access to data based on arbitrary properties like CustomerID or PaymentPlan.
- Create keys that can only see various computed results, and limit a key down to the results of specific queries.
- Support tiered product offerings by allowing various levels of data access.
“Keen saved us months of work building real-time analytics into our product. Our clients love seeing actionable insights as a native part of the user experience.”
Jeff ChenCo-founder and Director of Engineering
Use our flexible presentation library to seamlessly embed and deliver metrics within your UI.Learn more